We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we’re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Defective Appliances: Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product expert of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product’s manufacturer directly. Most manufacturers you can reach out to the store directly to handle the manufacturer service requests, ask one of our experts to confirm if your brand is one they can initiate for you. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem
Bell’s Appliance, Inc. (BAI) includes a standard 30 day warranty for appliances and installations:
- BAI must perform installation services to be eligible for this warranty.
- BAI does not warranty any failures caused by improper power supply, improper water supply, product misuse and abuse, cosmetic damage, or acts of nature. Any non-covered failures found may incur a trip charge fee.
- BAI has the sole discretion in determining to repair, replace with a unit of equal or lesser value, or reimburse the purchaser up to the full amount of the appliance purchased.
- This warranty does not supersede any manufacturer's warranty.
Extended Protection Plans - Centricity Complete Care:
- 3 year and 5 year options available. Price per plan depends on the appliance cost.
- All extended protection plan sales are final.
Defective Parts: All parts carry a specific warranty dependent on the manufacturer. If you believe you received a faulty part, it must be returned to the local office and confirmed defective. Once confirmed defective, we will require the model and serial number for the unit the part(s) was to be installed on. With that information, a new replacement part will be ordered. Please reach out to one of our experts to confirm how long your part(s) is covered by the manufacturer.
Damaged Appliances: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries; Feel free to call us for our local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Damaged Parts: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Part(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Part(s) will be delivered by a standard delivery company (FedEx or UPS); Shipments can also be requested for pick up at your local store. Upon delivery, inspect your part for damage. If the part(s) is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery, however please reach out to the store so we can begin the process of re-ordering the damaged part(s). We will contact you once we have another timeframe for delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Appliance Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will need to contact the store regarding any cancellation or return within 14 days of purchase/delivery. Delivered products in use are not returnable. Any returned products must be free of any cosmetic damage with all parts and accessories attached and must not exhibit signs of misuse/abuse/neglect/infestation/improper installation by consumer. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25% restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Delivery, installation, and pick up charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product.
BAI does not cover any failures to an appliance caused by improper power, improper water supply, product misuse and abuse, cosmetic damage, or acts of nature.
Special order merchandise is considered final sale – even if not yet delivered – and will not be eligible for return or exchange if delivered and out of the box.
If BAI has collected a deposit of 50% or greater for an appliance and the customer decides to not purchase the unit (prior to delivery attempt), BAI will refund the full amount paid towards the appliance.
If BAI has collected a deposit of 50% or greater for an appliance and attempts delivery (or has delivered) the unit and customer decides at that time to no longer proceed, BAI will refund the deposit paid minus delivery, installation, pick up, and removal fees.
Part Return Policy:
- All Special Order part sales are final and non-returnable.
- All electronic parts are non-returnable**
- All parts a customer would like returned, must be verified as new and uninstalled. Parts that have been installed are non-returnable.
- Only in stock parts that are not installed can be returned; 30 days to return for unopened/unused parts.
**At the discretion of management in cases a part is defective, the defective part must be verified as defective – model and serial number are required.
Repair Refund Policy: Bell’s Appliance, Inc., (Bell’s), shall refund customers under the following conditions:
- When Bell’s technician misdiagnoses the customer's product causing the customer to spend money unnecessarily.*
- If Bell’s has collected 50% deposit or greater for repairs and parts were delayed more than 21 days. Upon the customer’s request to decline service, Bell’s shall refund the deposit paid minus the trip charge.
- No refund shall be issued until parts delivered to the service location are recovered.
- If Bell’s has collected 50% deposit or greater for repair and customer later declines to repair at no delay of Bell’s. Customers shall receive a refund of the deposit minus our trip charge, shipping charges, and restocking fees.
- No refund shall be issued until parts delivered to the service location are recovered.
- Bell’s technician or dispatcher failed to quote repair, trip charge, or other charges before collecting monies from customers. Customers shall receive a refund of all monies collected, minus the portion quoted.
- If a customer produces a receipt showing the unit is under a valid manufactured warranty after repairs are completed, no refund shall be issued. This is considered insurance fraud.
*at sole discretion of District Service Manager and/or Regional Operations Manager.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store’s policies. Bell’s Appliance, Inc. may revise this policy without notice and does not supersede any manufacturer's warranty. Please contact us for a copy of our store's policies.
General Terms & Conditions of Service
If you contract with Bell’s Appliance, Inc. to do work for you (the “Customer”), the following terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions of Service”) will apply to the services we perform and the spare parts or other goods we provide. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these General Terms and Conditions of Service, prior to allowing our technician to commence work. By visiting our website, scheduling a Service Call, confirming an appointment, approving a repair, or allowing our technician to commence service constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions detailed herein.
Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Shipping & Handling Costs
Delivery Price List (Garage or Driveway Drop-Off):
- Free Delivery with Appliance Purchases Over $399 before tax and discounts
- Purchases under $399
- Standard Delivery: $601
- Extended Delivery: $902
Standard Installation Price List3:
- Refrigerator: $89
- Electric Range: $79
- Washer: $79
- Dryer: $79
- Laundry Center: $159
- Washer and Dryer Set: $119
- Gas Range: $159
- OTR Microwave: $149
- Dishwasher: $199
- Wall Oven:
- Single: $159
- Double or Combo: $209
All installation prices include cords, water supply hoses and/or drain hoses, plus removal and disposal of old appliance.
- 1Standard Delivery: 0 - 30 miles from store
- 2Extended Delivery: Outside of 30 miles and up to 50 miles installation services subject to state and local tax
- 3Additional installation charges may apply for the following, but not limited to, second floor or higher delivery, narrow stairways/doorways requiring disassembly of appliance, additional attempts to deliver.
Sales Tax: Out-of-state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In-state orders will be charged 7% sales tax.